Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Riding it high

Today I said goodbye to my car seat and said hello to my booster seat! After Dad put it in the car I convinced him to take me for a spin around the neighborhood. Then I got to ride to and from preschool (I told everyone about it at sharing time).

The following are pictures of me early in my use of my various car seats.

Here I am just 4 weeks old:


Here I am just 13 months old:


Here I am today... just 4 years old:


It sure feels good to be such a big boy getting to ride with such style (by booster seat has two cup holders!). Mom says soon Sienna will move into my old car seat as she is getting a bit too big for the infant car seat. I hope it keeps her as safe as it's kept me!

--Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home