Tuesday, September 04, 2012

First Day of First Grade

Today was the day.  The first day of FIRST GRADE.  I am officially a 1st Grader and I had a great day.  I really like my teacher, there are a lot more boys in my class than girls, and I came home "happy & crazy" as my mom put it.

Morning breakfast than off to school.

The family walked me to school and checked out to see if my class was open.  Nope... so I went to line up where I will be lining up with my class every morning from here on out.

My mom snapped a picture of me as we walked out of our class after school.  I was searching the crowd of parents for my mom... the smile got really big when I spotted her!

In class, we went over the rules and routines, had two recesses, ate lunch in our classroom, and visited the library. Tomorrow will be more of the same... but I wonder who will be the King or Queen?  See, everyday until everyone has had a chance, gets to be the King or the Queen for the day.  We get to learn all about them and then write what we learned.  Oh I just can't wait to be King!!  

~ Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home