HFMD Again
So on Monday while at school, I noticed I had some strange bumps on my hands. I showed my Mom when I got home. After further examination, it was found that I had these bumps also on my feet and in my mouth. I then broke out in a fever.
After my Mom spoke with a consulting nurse and then a visit to the doctor today... it is for sure that I have Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease... again.
Yes, again. I had this when I was 2-1/2 years old: click here to see my blog about it
This time I am having to miss the rest of the week of school. :( I finally got my favorite job in class... Attendance. As my Mom emailed my teacher, "The attendance guy isn't there to take attendance!" For the most part, I feel fine. It's just best not to expose anyone else to what I have.
Sienna is in the clear, so far. My parents keep saying they expect her to present with it by the end of this week; if she doesn't, she should be completely in the clear. I hope I didn't pass it to my cousin. Sorry, Nick, if you get this.
~ Logan



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home