HFMD Hits Sienna
I got it. Logan gave it to me. Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease won Saturday night about 6:00 pm. I suddenly didn't feel very good and was tired and cranky. My Mom thought I felt a bit warmer than usual so she took my temperature ~ 101.6 After a 30 min or so went by she looked at me again and thought she could see the beginnings of spots and bumps on my hands (more my wrists) and feet. Then she looked in my mouth and that confirmed it... no question I was sick with HFMD.
I went to bed soon after and woke up with what proved to be a very minor case. Only a few bumps that only someone, such as my Mom, would noticed if they were looking for them. My mouth, on the other hand, had several sores. But overall, I felt pretty normal and in comparison to Logan... my illness is minor.
But.... I got quarantined to the house. Time to play with my toys and watch more cartoons!
Logan gets to go back to school on Tuesday. I am going to hope I can go back to preschool on Thursday.
My Mom made us promise to not get sick again until 2013. She's apparently sick of us being sick (me too!).
~ Sienna



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home