Monday, August 21, 2006

Shots hurt

The thing about turning 4 months old is that you get another series of immunization shots. Let me tell you, shots hurt. Not just hurt, really hurt.

See my band-aid? I got two shots in that leg and another two shots in the other! Can't I just take a pill or something?


Just in case you want to get a good look, I have provided a close up picture of my face as I scream out in pain. My cry brought tears my parents eyes... but that didn't help the pain at all.



But, despite the pain, I do like my pediatrician. Who wouldn't like someone that tells you that you are the perfect baby. In fact, she said that if someone were to ask her for the name of a perfect baby, my name would be it! All my measurements came in smack dab in the middle of the "normal" range.

It's no wonder I can't help but check myself out in the mirror. Check it out -- the first picture is me 4 days old at the doc's office and the second one is today at 4 months old:


-- Logan

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Honey, I am so sorry your legs hurt after your shots! I sure loved taking care of you yesterday while your Grandma Kathy was getting over her cold. See you on Saturday. I love you, Grandma C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home