The Bracket
One of my dad's favorite times of the year started this past Sunday and goes until April 2nd. The NCAA college basketball tournament has begun... well, the games start on Thursday. The bracket was announced Sunday.
My dad thought I should participate in the family bracket competition. It hasn't been decide yet what I will get when I win, but I thought it would be fun to fill out my first bracket.
I was given the choice between two objects, such as one rattle vs. another rattle. My dad would tell me the name of a team while shaking one toy (rattle #1 = Oregon; rattle #2 = Miami-OH). The toy that I first touched was the team that I selected to win the game.
So here is a run down of my bracket:
The Big Upset: Albany will make it to the Final 4
The Elite Eight: Florida/Oregon, Kansas/Pittsburgh, University of North Carolina (UNC)/Boston College, Albony/Louisville
The Final Four: Florida vs. Kansas; UNC vs. Albony
The Champion: UNC
Dad, when you go to Spokane to cover the games -- could you make sure my teams win?!
Game on.
--Logan



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home