Monday, June 18, 2007

Dad's Day

Yesterday was Father's Day and my dad had the whole day off. I did my best to make it a special day for him.

I brought him breakfast in bed -- a handful of Cheerios to share with mom and me.

I took him shopping at manly stores -- Joes and REI -- I let him look at golf clubs at Joes and he let me look at tents at REI. Neither one of us came home with anything... but we sure had fun looking.

At home we played around, wrestled a bit and hung out. Oh, and we watched some golf on TV, too.

I gave my dad lots of hugs and kissed all day. I did all I could to make dad know how much I love him and appreciate all he does for me.

With all the attention I was giving to dad, I wanted to make sure mom didn't feel left out -- so I started saying "mama" this weekend! It made her so happy.

Happy Father's Day, Dad.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home