15 Month Check Up
Just like a car, I too need to go in for check ups.
My doctor is very pleased with my progress. I got to show her one of my favorite things: My Belly Button! She took a look at other parts of me as well and said all looks good.
My measurements came back hugging the 50% line -- so all in all, I am very average -- slightly above average, really.
Weight: 24.2 lbs
Height: 31 1/2 inches
Head: 18 3/4 inches
My parents were given a list of things I am likely to be doing at 15 months and I am doing just about all of them and more. I'll try to make some posts soon about some of the things I am doing these days.I got my immunization shots and headed home.
I could have done without the shots.
-- Logan
.jpg)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home