Sunday = Swim Day
Yesterday was a cold Sunday. My parents wanted to take me to a swimming pool but it was hard to find one (in doors) that had open swim when I wasn't needing to eat a meal, take a nap or go to bed. But they searched and searched and found one... but my mom had to swallow any left over high school pride as we went to the pool at the high school that was her school's rival.
My parents had an underwater camera from their Hawaii trip that still had some pictures left (and forgot to grab our good camera)... so the pictures didn't turn out that great. But you can tell I'm having a good time:
My dad was so proud of me when I did the swimming stroke. I think I'm a natural. Not sure if I will be ready to go off the diving board at 18 months old like my daddy did... maybe at 19 months?!
Can we go to the pool this weekend?
-- Logan
.jpg)
.jpg)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home