Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

Easter was this last weekend.

On Saturday, we went over to my Grandma and Granddad's to have our big Easter Dinner with the family. I was bummed that my cousin, Nick, wasn't able to come... but most of the family was there. My Aunt Kris taught me how to blow bubbles.



Sunday morning I got up early... I think the Easter Bunny may have made some noise bringing me all the gifts he left near my bed.

Here I am with my new Disney Cars pillow book and alphabet/numbers blocks.



After breakfast I got to go on an Easter Egg Hunt. I've never been on one before, but it sure was fun. I hope I get to do that every year.



I had so much fun, it was exhausting! I had to take a break (it was a short break, but a break all the same).



See my shark pants? They've become my favorite... if only my mom and dad would let me wear them all the time... I wouldn't need any other pants.

Hope you had a Hoppy Easter!

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home