Friday, March 28, 2008

Mommy, WOW, I'm a big kid now

I officially started wearing Pull Ups today!



I am so excited to be in pull ups. I am doing really well putting them on and taking them off (with a little bit of help). I am even telling my parents more than not that I need to go. I still have times that I go in my diaper (now pull ups) but most of those times I tell my parents that I went (or am going).

Today, while playing at the children's museum I stopped after going down the slide and told my mom I need to go potty. Off to the bathroom we went, my pull up was still dry and I went pee in the toilet. After washing my hands... it was back to playing.



I had a little bonus to my excitement today... IT SNOWED!



All I have to say is.... snow 4 days before April?!

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home