Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sorry for the delay

Wow. Two weeks in between posts.

What happened?

VACATION!!!!!!!!!


I'm still trying to recover from my trip. Three states in eight days, all the way from the ocean to the desert.

It was soooooo much fun. From slot machines in Reno to the hotel pool in Phoenix, the trip was a blast.


The trip started in San Diego where I got to go to Sea World with my cousin B$ and his fiancee Jenn. We got to touch bat rays, went to animal shows and saw all types of sea life.

Even took goofy pictures.


The next day, Mom, Dad and I went and played at Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres. We also went to the Hard Rock Hotel before going up to Carlsbad and visiting my dad's crazy friend C. He's kind of a nutty guy, but I liked him. I also got to run on the beach with mom.


After that, we spent a few days with my new cousin Mady and her parents, Jodi and Dave. I liked them, especially Mady, who I couldn't stop giving hugs and kisses to. I can't wait until she gets older and can play with me a little more.


But after four days in California, it was time to make the drive to Phoenix to attend the wedding of one of dad's childhood friends. On our way, we stopped at a restaurant named after me. At least, that's what I was told.



It was so warm in Arizona, I got to play in the outdoor pool. It's just getting me ready for when we go to Mexico. I also went to the Hard Rock there, got a much, much needed haircut and went to In-N-Out for the first time to have my first chocolate milkshake. Yummy!



Then it finally came time for the wedding itself. It was a really cool night and once I got more comfortable being there, I even starting throwing down on the dance floor. It was a fun, but tiring night.


I was ready to get home to my own bed, but can't wait for my next vacation, which mom and dad says is coming up real soon.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home