Logan Park
I have an awesome Dad and Granddad. They spent all weekend building me this:
I will let the rest of the pictures speak to the hard work, sweat and bug attacks they went through... with a little help from my mom and me.

Thank you, Granddad for all your hard work and time you have been spending over here to make my backyard the best Logan Park a Logan can have.
From demolition of the old decks to my new playset to building the new deck next weekend... you are the best Granddad a Logan can have.
From demolition of the old decks to my new playset to building the new deck next weekend... you are the best Granddad a Logan can have.

Thank you, Daddy. I love you. You are making all the dreams a little boy can have come true. You really are the best Daddy a Logan can have. I love you.
Wanna come play at the new Logan Park?
-- Logan
-- Logan















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home