Wednesday, July 09, 2008

4th On

I had a great 4th of July at my Aunt Kim's -- all the family got together at her house for a BBQ. Nick and I hung out most of the time on their play set, taking turns going down the slide.



Uncle Mark showed me how to hit off a batting tee... I got a few hits.



The best part of the night were the fireworks. I got to throw the Pop Its, wore a glow stick and held on to my "safe and sane" sparkler/light saber.




Since the 4th of July I have been keeping busy with playing at the park, hanging out with my friends, watching Daddy play ball and going to the dentist.






I also got a new bed to sleep in at Grandma and Granddad's -- it's a firetruck.



On a side note, I've been doing a really good job staying in bed at night. Every morning my parents tell me how proud they are of me... all I did was sleep!

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home