Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Mater

I did it!

I stayed in my bed all night... when I woke up, I found a Mater (Tow Mater from the Cars movie) stuffed toy on my bed. I was so happy.



If you haven't figured it out yet, I LOVE the Cars movie.... including Mater. My mom came home with a new place to store some of my cars... I decided it should be used to store me.



I also took a nap today in between my Cars sheets... and plan to sleep there tonight. I was told that if I stay in bed again all night I will wake up in the morning with a Handy Manny surprise.

I got a hold of the camera today and took a lot of random pictures around the house. I thought you might enjoy seeing some of them. I had a hard time deciding which ones to post (I took about 50 pictures), but I think these are some of the best.

Quack! Quack!


My Green Chair


The Ceiling


Rug With Book Near Knees



Learning The Sonics Are Leaving


I Love My Munchkin Sticker


Don't Eat My Toes, Cookie Monster


I hope you enjoyed my pictures. I think I may have a career in photography. What do you think?

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home