Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What a Zoo...

I spent the weekend at my Grandma and Granddad's house getting to play and play and play. They took me to the Zoo on Sunday (good thing they didn't wait until Monday as it was poring down rain).

It was Frog Day at the Zoo. I was one of the first 2,000 kids through the gate that morning, so I got a frog! A stuffed frog, but still a frog.



I really had a good time at the zoo. I rode in the stroller for the first half of the day... and then I discovered I was having way too much fun to sit, so I ran around the zoo... even hid in giant eggs!



I got to talk to the animals... some where sleeping, but others talked right back to me.



Feeding the birds was the best part... for a $1 you get a stick of food and they come right to you. How cool is that?



So while I was enjoying my weekend at Grandma, Granddad and G.G.'s, my parents were enjoying a weekend away at an Orcas Island wedding for our friends Kelly and Mike. Here are some pictures of the wedding (my parents say it couldn't have gone any better or have better weather -- a perfect wedding!):

Here's my Dad (the Wedding Officiant -- yup, he preformed the ceremony), Mike (the Groom) and his brother, Tom (the Best Man):



Here is my mom (the Matron of Honor):



Here comes the Bride (Kelly and her Dad, Leo):



Here is the happy couple signing the marriage certificates -- my Dad promises this wedding is legal. Let's hope, anyway! (Just kidding... Kelly and Mike, you really are married now... once you send in the paperwork, that is!)



Congratulations, Mike and Kelly!

Grandma and Granddad, thanks again for taking me to the Zoo... it made me feel better for not getting to go to the wedding.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home