Tumble
Since my parents have not enrolled me in a tumbling class... I am left to improvise.
My mom and I built a sort of fort and after hanging out under it eating and reading a few books for 45 min or so... I tumbled it.
Due to skipping my nap today (nap or tumble... tough choice), I was too tired to feed myself at dinner. I was so tired I had to rest my arms.
Some other updates about me:
- Why? -- My Granddad has been trying to teach me to ask Why? since I was born. Recently, I have started to ask. (Be careful what you ask for, Granddad)
- Gotcha -- If I am understanding what you are telling me, answering my Why? questions, I tell you that I "Got You"... I will also grab or pinch you.
- Bed -- I have not gotten out of bed since moving to by toddler bed. Some nights I stay awake for about an hour just chilling in bed... I have stayed in bed the few times I woke up during the night crying.
- Tantrum -- If I am told no or not to do something I may start crying, sometimes sobbing... not all the time, but I'm testing out this new way to try to get control.
- Potty -- Put me on the potty, I will go. The problem... I will not tell you I need to go. I know I need to work on that... but I just want to play.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home