Having a good time
I got to try out riding a scooter today! I velcroed on my shoes, strapped on a helmet and pushed myself around on a scooter. Granddad was out there with me on his own scooter! I was having a good time... and did just fine... no, I did g-r-e-a-t.
For dinner, I had a good time eating corn off the cob for the first time. Chomp. Chomp. Chomp. It was fun eating it... I like to open really wide and then Chomp.

After my bath but before bed I had a really good time dancing, singing and playing the maracas. I didn't care how many times I fell down... in fact, that was part of the fun! Now clap for me at the end of the video:
What a great time I had today. I wonder what I'll do tomorrow?
-- Logan
-- Logan



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home