A few surprises
I've been busy this week since getting home from my Grandparent's house.
My Dad surprised me one morning with a trip to Jump Planet! If you've never been there -- you need to go! Not only do you have a lot of fun -- you get a great work out in too (or so my dad says).
I worked hard on perfecting my sliding technique... I got pretty good at it.

That afternoon it rained and rained. That didn't stop Dad and I from venturing outside to get some work done.

That afternoon my mom got out our new shredder and I had so much fun shredding and shredding and shredding. My mom had to eventually unplug it in fear I may shred something important. Bill? What bill?
She said I should mention that you shouldn't worry... this shredder is very guarded from little fingers... and she was keeping a good eye on me.
This morning I surprised my mom telling her I wanted to wear my real underwear. So we set aside my pull-ups for most of the day and wore Lightning McQueen underwear. I did really good not going pee pee in it... but I had a tummy issue. I don't think dinner sat well with me... I had sudo-diarrhea that kept sneaking up on me. So I went back to pull-ups this afternoon.
I may be ready to go buy more underwear, mom!
-- Logan





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home