Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Count 'Em... 4 Popsicle Sticks

Today I impressed. I impressed myself, I impressed my mom... I really impressed my dad.

I ate popsicles.

After having a fairly substantial dinner, I asked for a popsicle. A red popsicle. I ate it. Then I asked for a second popsicle, a green one. I ate that.

"Next, please!" I was given a choice between the last two colors, orange and brown (chocolate). I chose orange. I ate that.

"Brown please!"

My dad couldn't believe I could eat four popsicles. He asked me several times if I would eat it. I did. He was impressed. Count 'em... 1, 2, 3, 4



I'll take on any popsicle challenge!

My day started off with a different challenge... show mom the ropes of Jump Planet. It was her first time there and dad and I had a great time showing her all the different bouncy houses and slides... it was fun finding all different ways to bounce into her.



We then headed over to my Grandma Carolyn's for a very yummy lunch. I even got to help my mom blow out candles to celebrate her birthday (which is coming up real soon).



I hear tomorrow we are going out for mommy's birthday... I wonder what the dessert will be... popsicles?

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home