Thursday, October 02, 2008

I've got sand

Yesterday, a few of my preschool friends came over to play in my new yard, now that it is pretty much all done (my mom keeps reminding my dad there are a few final touches left). It was a fun way to celebrate the beginning of October and the end of summer -- it was almost 80s yesterday and today it was raining and didn't get above mid-60s.

Right before they showed up, my dad poured sand in my new Tuggy. I love playing in the sand! It is not quite like playing in the sand on the beach in Mexico... but this will due until my next beach vacation.




Here is the only picture my mom took of my preschool friends. She was enjoying talking with the other moms that she forgot she had the camera in her pocket.



I thought I would toss up this last picture. I was talking to my dad while I helped my mom with laundry. I was trying to match up the socks by looking at them on my feet.



I'm looking forward to tomorrow... I get to take my dad to preschool for show and tell!

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home