Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sorry Mr. Potato Bug

Today I found a bug house at the top of my closet. There were no bugs living in it as there were still tags from the store on it. I took it outside and captured a potato bug. I kept an eye on him... watching his every move. (and laughed at him when he would flip on to his back and couldn't flip back over)



Don't worry... I also added some berries, leaves, twigs and a pine cone. Oh, I also put a second potato bug in there too, so he wouldn't be lonely.



When it was time to go back inside, I started to head in with my bug box. After asking, "Why?," several times, I finally understood that it was best to leave the bugs outside. My mom helped me release them back into the wild of our backyard.

See you soon, Mr. Potato Bug!

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home