Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Did I say naughty?

Last night during dinner I told my parents about my day at Grandma and Granddad's. The following conversation is what they "heard" or believe they heard:

mom: "what did you do today at Grandma and Granddad's?"

me: "play trains and watch cartoons"

dad: "what cartoon did you watch?"

me: "naughty cartoon"

mom: "naughty cartoon?"

me: "yes. naughty cartoon"

dad: "did you say naughty cartoon?"

me: "naughty cartoon, naughty cartoon, naughty cartoon" (each time getting louder)

Finally my mom got on the phone with Grandma hoping she could give insight into what I meant by "naughty cartoon." Grandma didn't know for sure... but realized I had watch Sprout TV and there could have been a character with a name similar to that.

Ah Ha! They figured it out! I was saying it right...

Noddy

Noddy is a cartoon character on Sprout TV... Noddy & Friends.

Noddy got his name because his head is on a spring and when he gets excited his head just can't stop nodding!

I know what I'm talking about, mom and dad.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home