Pumpkin splash
On Friday, we went to a pumpkin patch with my preschool... but there are no pictures of me with any pumpkins. I did pick out a few pumpkins, but the highlight of the morning were the puddles of mud.
Here is my first jump in the puddles (notice how clean my jeans are):

Round TWO was with my friend, Katie:


During the entire time we were at the patch... only Katie and I could be seen splashing in the mud. There were a lot of kids that wanted to! We even overheard one kid say to her parents that she wanted to splash... she was told, "no, we are going to your grandparents and we didn't bring a change of clothes." Who brings a kid to a pumpkin patch without packing spare clothes?!
I'm going to try to figure out a way to sneak some dirt into the house so I can take a mud bath... MUD IS FUN!
-- Logan
I'm going to try to figure out a way to sneak some dirt into the house so I can take a mud bath... MUD IS FUN!
-- Logan






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home