Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Zoo2

Do you get the Zoo2 title? See, dad has introduced me to U2 (good music. I like it). He says giving this post the title of "Zoo2" is a play on words, since I went to the zoo for a second time today.

(Honestly, dad is kind of weird. But he said I should write it, so I did.)

Anyway, yes, I took mom and dad to Woodland Park Zoo today. As many of you remember, I went there a few weeks ago with my grandma and granddad while mom and dad were away at a wedding.

I got to show mom and dad every place that I previously went at the zoo, plus I got to try out some new things.

I fed the little birds again.



I sat with the little elephant again.



And I talked with the gorillas.



But I also got to do two new things this time.

I fed a giraffe. Yes, a real live, long-necked, 2-year-old (like me) giraffe. Mommy was there to hold me while the giraffe lowered his head and took little chunks of branches out of my hand. It was really neat to see them that up close.



Later on, I got to ride the carousel at the zoo. It was the first time I basically rode the carousel by myself. Mommy was standing next to me, but I was holding on all on my own as my horse went up and down.



I really like the zoo. I hope mom and dad follow through with what they were talking about today and become members. That way we can go as many times as we want (and take friends for half-off).

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home