Halloween '08
First I should start with the day before Halloween... Mommy's Birthday!
Some family and friends got together for dinner to celebrate my mommy's birthday after what she called a "normal day" of vacuuming the house. My buddy, Carson, came along for dinner with his mom. We got to play for a while before dinner:
Friday was a busy day. My mom calls it the Tour De Logan - Halloween. The day started at preschool where most of us (and some of the moms) dressed up in costume. I wore mine for awhile until it got in the way of my train playing. Can you find me? I'm one of the Thomas the Tank Engines.
After preschool, we picked up dad and headed to mom's work. We hung out there for a short time - long enough for me to show off my costume and for mom to check her email.
We hopped back in the car and drove down to visit with my (nurse) Grandma Carolyn for lunch at her work - a hospital. I got a lot of candy! My dad kept saying, "shouldn't a heart unit of a hospital be giving away healthy stuff, not candy?" NOPE.

Some family and friends got together for dinner to celebrate my mommy's birthday after what she called a "normal day" of vacuuming the house. My buddy, Carson, came along for dinner with his mom. We got to play for a while before dinner:
Happy Birthday, Mommy!
Friday was a busy day. My mom calls it the Tour De Logan - Halloween. The day started at preschool where most of us (and some of the moms) dressed up in costume. I wore mine for awhile until it got in the way of my train playing. Can you find me? I'm one of the Thomas the Tank Engines.
After preschool, we picked up dad and headed to mom's work. We hung out there for a short time - long enough for me to show off my costume and for mom to check her email.
We hopped back in the car and drove down to visit with my (nurse) Grandma Carolyn for lunch at her work - a hospital. I got a lot of candy! My dad kept saying, "shouldn't a heart unit of a hospital be giving away healthy stuff, not candy?" NOPE.

After a fairly decent cafeteria lunch and saying good-bye to Grandma Carolyn, we headed off to my Grandma and Granddad and G.G.'s house. There I posed for a few pictures then off with the costume and on to the toys and books.
After a snack and drink we got in the car again and drove to a local outdoor mall-like area where there were over 80 stores giving away treats. It was a little wet, but not bad. Dad ran back to the car at one point to get the umbrella, but by the time he came back the rain had moved away and he never opened it.

After a snack and drink we got in the car again and drove to a local outdoor mall-like area where there were over 80 stores giving away treats. It was a little wet, but not bad. Dad ran back to the car at one point to get the umbrella, but by the time he came back the rain had moved away and he never opened it.

I had a great time trick-or-treating. A lot of people kept pointing out my costume... I was a hit! There were also so many other costumes I liked... especially Buzz Lightyear (from Toy Story), I kept pointing him out. I got so much candy that I had to keep dumping my Thomas the Train Bucket (thanks for the bucket, Aunt Kris) into my mom's backpack. It was heavy!
We got back in the car one last time and drove home... but I wasn't done yet. I trick-or-treated to two of my neighboors who were waiting for me to come by! They gave me a lot of candy and a really cool ghost-light toy thing.
Here I am posing with the pumpkin I helped carve as I finally call it a night and head in to have dinner.
We got back in the car one last time and drove home... but I wasn't done yet. I trick-or-treated to two of my neighboors who were waiting for me to come by! They gave me a lot of candy and a really cool ghost-light toy thing.
Here I am posing with the pumpkin I helped carve as I finally call it a night and head in to have dinner.
What should I be next year?
-- Logan
-- Logan










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home