OB Appointment
This morning my dad and I went with my mom to her OB (baby) appointment. It was not as exciting as the appointment I went to with my mom on Christmas Eve where I got to see what they told me was the baby on the TV... but we did get to hear the baby's heartbeat again.

I can't wait for next month when we should find out if the baby is going to be my little brother or my little sister. I haven't decided which I would like better.
The rest of the day was spent running errands with my mom. I lost track of how many stores we went to. After a day like that... I had a lot of energy I had to get out after dinner and before bed.
Here is a conversation I had with my dad while making laps around the house:
Dad (lazily sitting at the dinner table with mom): "Where did you get all this energy?"
Me: "From two lazy bones!"
How true is that?!
-- Logan
The rest of the day was spent running errands with my mom. I lost track of how many stores we went to. After a day like that... I had a lot of energy I had to get out after dinner and before bed.
Here is a conversation I had with my dad while making laps around the house:
Dad (lazily sitting at the dinner table with mom): "Where did you get all this energy?"
Me: "From two lazy bones!"
How true is that?!
-- Logan



1 Comments:
Lol! That is the cutest thing. Kids say the funniest things! Hope you are all well.
Post a Comment
<< Home