I went to my Aunt Kim and Uncle Mark's house yesterday for the final Christmas make-up celebration. My cousin, Alli, was unable to make our New Years Day Xmas make-up, so we hauled it all down to her.
Nick and I spent most of our time playing with his cars and trains.

Grandma kept begging to get a picture of my two aunts, Nick, my mom and me... so we finally caved.

Nick and I both wanted to play with his ridding toy...

...so we found a way to compromise and took turns pushing and ridding!

Alli was very happy we came down and had a mini-Christmas with her. She's a good cousin.

This week is filled with preschool, a playdate and... oh yeah, my mom has an OB appointment... I should get to hear the baby's heartbeat. Will let you know how it goes.
-- Logan
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home