Tuesday, April 28, 2009

3 year check up

Today I went to the doctor for my 3 year check up.

Once again I was told I was the "perfect child" as I am just about hugging the 50% line on all the charts (one of them I couldn't be any more on the 50% mark).

I was weighed at 33.0 lbs and my height is 37.5 inches.



I even got my blood pressure taken -- I was 108 over 58.



The doctor checked my chart and said that I didn't need any shots... yippee!! She was very impressed to hear how well I am doing with everything in my life.

I also told her that I am wearing real underwear now! Yup. That's right. Last week (the day after my birthday in fact) I woke up and told my mom I want to wear real underwear now. The only pull-up I've worn since is for nighttime. I am doing pretty good keeping my underwear dry... it's the poop that I'm struggling with... but I'll get there.

Turning three has been a life changing event for me!

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home