Look what I got... A New Bike!
On Monday, my Dad was able to take some time away from work and put my brand new bike together! I helped the best I could... once I realized he needed the wheels.

And here it is... Ta Da! Me and my new bike: (the rule is I must wear a helmet at all times... I don't really want to, but if it means I can ride the bike I will wear it)
Thanks Mom and Dad... I Love My New Bike!
Oh, I have another exciting thing to share with all my followers...
Yesterday I completed my very last potty chart!!! I am doing so good at going potty and pulling up my pants and undies myself that I'm not doing it for stickers any more. I got a really cool prize for my last chart - - the Firehouse from Cars:
Yesterday I completed my very last potty chart!!! I am doing so good at going potty and pulling up my pants and undies myself that I'm not doing it for stickers any more. I got a really cool prize for my last chart - - the Firehouse from Cars:

I really want to keep earning things (Cars) so I am going to have a new chart... A Helping Chart. My mom and I still have to work out the details.
I wasn't able to open my new Firehouse because I earned it right when we were heading to a playdate at a park we've never been to on the water. I had a lot of fun walking on the driftwood.
I wasn't able to open my new Firehouse because I earned it right when we were heading to a playdate at a park we've never been to on the water. I had a lot of fun walking on the driftwood.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home