Friday, May 21, 2010

Bowl-A-Thon

Tonight, my preschool had a Bowl-A-Thon Fundraiser. All the money raised goes to HEED Uganda. The kids there go to school in a building made basically of twigs. We are buying them bricks to build a new school building.

Their library, which is in an old freight container, has a composite picture of all of us kids at my preschool. We've become a sort of "sister school" -- last year our school raised money for them to get real desks.

Anyway... tonight was my first time bowling and I sure had fun. Here are a few pictures from the night:

Sienna enjoyed watching us play as she snacked from her stroller.



I played my two frames and then got to play the second frame on my mom's turn. I was so excited to play I told my mom several times to "let it rip!" and gave her nudges to the line.







I can't wait to take Dad bowling. I think I can beat his score.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home