Growing older every day!
It seems like Logan has been having all the postings lately... so I thought I better update everyone on how I am doing. I am still a happy baby, except when I am not feeling good. I just had my first real cold with a small fever and boy did I not feel good. Sorry, Mom, for feeling so sick on Mother's Day! But thanks for being such a good mom and holding me all day.
I've been practicing my standing. I still have more practicing to do, but I'm getting there. I practice as often as I can... even when I just got out of my bath! In fact, I still don't crawl. I just roll everywhere I need to go and when you think I should crawl, I go into more of a push-up with my legs behind me as I am thinking about standing and walking.
I've been practicing my standing. I still have more practicing to do, but I'm getting there. I practice as often as I can... even when I just got out of my bath! In fact, I still don't crawl. I just roll everywhere I need to go and when you think I should crawl, I go into more of a push-up with my legs behind me as I am thinking about standing and walking.

We've had such nice weather here lately that I got to go on a spin around the neighborhood in the wagon for the first time! My mom had to give me a water bottle to keep my hands busy so I wouldn't keep taking off my hat.


I also put in a little swing time... weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I'm teething. It hurts a bit and is making me attack everything... including my mom (yeah, sorry about that... I forgot you were not a chew toy!) This moose with frozen hooves and a little bit of baby orajel helps a tiny bit. A Teeny Weenie Tiny Bit.

Looks like soon I will be moving into my new (Logan's old) car seat. I see them sitting in the family room, covers have just been washed and the seats have been wiped down. It's kind of exciting! Everyday I grow just a bit older.
-- Sienna
-- Sienna



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home