Sand, Water and Merry Go Round
I hung out today with Ethan and Tristan. We went to this really cool park near their home. It has a sand pit that I took my shoes and socks off and dug around in. There is also a water pad that at first I just got my toes went and then before my mom knew what I was doing... I was hopping through the water!
After a change of clothes (and pull-up) and lunch... we hopped on the Merry Go Round. Thanks, Julie, for pushing us. I think that was the first time I have ever been on one of those... it was FUN.



1 Comments:
Logan. Mom and Dad: Thank you so much for the continual updates on Logan's adventures. I look at it at least once a day and usually more, save a most recent picture to my computer. I LOVE TO STAY CONNECTED TO YOU ALL this way.
Love Grandma Carolyn/Mom/Carolyn
Post a Comment
<< Home