Sunday, January 04, 2009

The world of the sick

So guess what?...

I got my mom's cold. She thought maybe I escaped it with how long she has had it and I had not shown any signs of it... but it happened.

I have a full runny nose. But overall I feel okay. I do tire a bit more. Yesterday I took a 2-1/2 hour nap! My mom thinks the last time I did that I was VERY ill or still an infant -- not too sure witch.

I am hearing a lot of "Logan, drink!" these days. I'm trying to, but it's hard to drink and play at the same time.

Oh, and guess what... as I head to bed tonight we have almost an inch of new snow on the ground! Crazy.

-- Logan

1 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger Seelife3d said...

That is a bummer about the colds and the snow...........no snow here just a lot of rain...hmm.

Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home