On Sunday, June 13th I was Baptized. I agreed with Logan as he told our Mom on the way home that "church was fun today!"
Here I am getting ready to make my entrance:

From left to right: Aunt Krisann (Godmother), Dad, Mom, Me, Fr. Bill, Cousin Rowdy (Godfather):

I'm a little confused why everyone is looking at me:

Water was poured on my head and later a lot of oil smeared on the top of my head (days and several baths later I can still smell the oil):

Okay, now I'm having a really good time:

"Daddy, give me that candle!"

It was a nice day. I got to stretch my legs for a moment while showing off my beautiful dress and my now oily hair:

G.G. couldn't keep her eyes off of me (who could blame her!):

"Weeeeee..... make me fly, Rowdy!"

After our breath of fresh air, we went out to a yummy lunch. I was surprised when I was handed gifts that my Mom helped me open. "Money, Money, Money.... MONEY!" I also got some very sweet gifts to remind me of my special day.

"Why does my nose hurt?!"

I really am blessed to have such a warm and loving family that care about me.
God Bless Me
~ Sienna
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home