Sunday, June 20, 2010

Overnight Walk

No I didn't walk during the night.

On Friday, I went over to my friend, Chase's house to play. We had a lot of fun playing outside whacking at the Volcano Tree and digging in the sandbox.




We wore out Chase's mom and in the process we wore out ourselves. I slept on the top bunk in Chase's room and he slept on the bottom bunk. We feel asleep just after 9PM exhausted from all our fun.



At 8AM the next morning, my mom picked me up and drove Sienna and I down to Marymoor Park to walk in the Run With Cops Not From Them 5K Run/Walk. Aimee joined us on the walk and we kept pace just behind Aunt Kris and her friends. Alli was there, too!



It was a bit chilly for us ridding in the stroller... but we sure were thankful the rain held off until about 30 minutes after we were done.



When we finished the race we got to check out the King Co. SWAT vehicle. This is just like what Uncle Mark worked with -- in fact, he probably has been in this very SWAT vehicle during training or during an operation.




Here is Sienna sporting the hat some of us wore during the walk. It says on the front ~ Lakewood Four ~ and on the back ~ Team Renninger. She's also sporting one sock (she likes to take them off while ridding in the car)!



All the participants of the race got numbers. I was number 25, just one after my mom. I came to really like my number when we got home and begged my mom to snap a picture of us with our numbers. We let our silliness get the best of us!



Sienna and I are excited that Daddy will be coming home late tomorrow. He's been away covering some golf game for work. We miss him and have Father's Day cards waiting for him.

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

~ Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home