Saturday, August 21, 2010

Staycation

Logan and I went to Grandma and Granddad's for a few days while they took a "Stayction." No they didn't go to a movie or out to dinner or on any walks or anything "fun" really. Instead, they worked hard on doing a complete clean out of the garage and picked up the office. Here are the before and after pictures:

Garage before:






Garage after:
(the stuff in the middle is to be put away in the shop -- still to be cleaned out and organized. The stroller needs to be sold and the tent has been put outside.)




Office before:



Office after:
(it's not done done but it is usable now)




Logan and I had a great time at Grandma and Granddad's. We played in the kiddie pool and rode in their ridding Jeep. Logan played game after game while I tried my best to do what he was doing. We were both very excited to get home and see the changes mom and dad worked so hard on.

-- Sienna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home