Friday, July 09, 2010

We brought the sun back!

We would like to take credit for the nice weather we have been having at home lately! We did have a tail wind that got us home from Hawaii over 30 minutes early.

One day this last week, it got over 90 degrees! It broke a 20 something year record.

You are welcome!

Our old kiddie pool disappeared somewhere, so Dad ran out and got us a new pool. It is fun to splash around in. We also got our slip and slide set up, but I haven't figured out how to run and slide on my tummy. Maybe when I'm 5.




It was fun to share my pool with my friend Katie. Even her brother, Mike and my sister got in on some pool fun.




I love summer! Play, Play, Play...

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home