Friday, October 01, 2010

Clean Teeth

Today Sienna and I went together to the dentist. I went first and they put stylish sunglasses on me that, according to my mom, made me look like Elton John. I had my teeth cleaned, flossed and a fluoride treatment applied. On my next 6 month appointment I will get x-rays for the first time.



-- Logan


Then it was my turn to get into the chair. I was very hesitant but I got into the chair... for only a few minutes. The dentist wanted to look in my mouth and scrape off some plaque my mom has been trying to get off.



After a minor poke of the gum I had enough and told them so. I walked away from the dentist chair with a new pinwheel toy and my smile.

I go back in 6 months... I have 8 teeth now, how many will I have then?

-- Sienna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home