Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fall '10 Update

My mom uploaded pictures from the camera today so I thought I would post some of them as an update to what we've been up to these fall days.

Sienna got some outdoor time in the chilly afternoon with her friend, Mikey. Then Katie (Mikey's sister) and I showed up from preschool. They are longing to get to climb up the play set all on their own. Some day, little sister... some day!




Mom snapped a picture of me reading threw some books that were just placed in my room.



Our cousin, Nick's birthday party was a super-hero party. We all got capes and Sienna wore hers with pride.



Like my parents (and most people) I have a sweet-tooth. I love my desserts. In order to get one after dinner, I have to write my name. I now have a small notebook and enjoy working on perfecting my letters.



It is my "job" to vacuum the dinning room floor. A job I've been, well... slacking in. So Sienna has started to take up the slack and is vacuuming for me. I think having a little sister may work out for me yet!



I've realized it is nice to have two of the same toy sometimes. See why?!



Mom thought it would be fun to get a picture of us in front of the poinsettia tree in a local plant nursery. Below is the best the two of us could manage!




After listening to the weather on the news tonight... you just might be seeing snow pictures in our next update!

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home