The other day we stopped at a Fire Station that was having an open house/safety day. Although Logan was being shy... I had a great time!
I slid down a fire pole:

I sat on a seat in a fire truck. I wasn't too sure about not being buckled in so high up:

I looked cute at the conference table that I also ate some hot dog at:

We watched a car be torn apart with the Jaws of Life. The tools they used were loud as you can see by Logan covering his ears:

I tried to show my support of fire fighters by wearing their plastic kids hats (although I did diss a fire fighter that was trying to give me a high 5 after I went over and pushed buttons on the generator you can see behind me):

Before we left we jumped into a tire:

Well... I got in the tire and Logan hid until he popped up thinking mom put the camera away!

For Logan whining and complaining on the way to the station... I think he enjoyed himself (I know I did).
Hurray for Fire Fighters!
-- Sienna
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home