Friday, December 17, 2010

December Update 2010

As Christmas gets closer and closer, I thought I would give you an update as to what my big brother and I have been up to this rainy and cold December.

We took a trip on a ferry boat! It was my very first time on a ferry. Of course it was pouring down rain, so I wasn't able to get a picture of me in front of the boat. Looking out at the water was the best we could do to mark my first ferry boat ride.



We went to visit my parent's friends, Mike and Kelly, and their new twin baby girls. I managed to get a picture with one of my new friends.



One night my parents picked up Aimee and Carson. We all went out to dinner and then took a drive. We drove around looking at neighborhood Christmas lights. I even got to have my very first candy-cane! (yup... we are in our pajamas)




Every night Logan and I get to open our advent calenders. Such yummy chocolate behind each door! How fun!! Does it really have to end after Christmas?! Why can't we have this every night... even in the summer? (yes, I have a sweet-tooth)




But before we can have our candy, Logan has to write our names. One night I decided I would do it.



One of our friends, Kristin (and Chase), dropped off some yummy candy and cookies. Logan is enjoying eating the gingerbread men... maybe a bit too much.



Logan and I got to pick out our very own Christmas Tree Ornament for this year's tree. Logan picked the Penguins of Madagascar (his favorite cartoon right now). I picked out a toddler with the number 2 for my 2nd Xmas. My mom needs to take another picture of me with it as she was trying to get it while holding me and I was getting too distracted by the other ornaments.




Preschool is officially on holiday break now. But before the school doors closed for two weeks, my friend, Benny, came over as he does every Thursday to play and take a nap (while Logan, my mom and Benny's brother, Tyler are at preschool).



That evening, we went to preschool for the family holiday pot-luck. I got to sport my Santa pants (and top). I thought I looked pretty gosh darn cute!



Logan and I both made Rudolf Candy-canes.



There was a puppet show with jingle bell music. I really enjoyed it!



Santa and Mrs. Clause were there, too. I, again, wasn't too sure about Santa. There were other kids waiting so my mom snapped three quick pictures. This was the best of the three. (sorry mom, I'll try better next year?!)



After I got home, I was happy to show off my cute outfit once again to the camera. I was also very happy to have come home with a new gingerbread man book.



Notice there are no pictures (other than the Santa picture) of Logan at the preschool holiday party? That's because a few of his buddies from his class last year were there. They are in Kindergarten this year so Logan hasn't seen them much. He was playing some sort of sneak and hide game so the camera wasn't able to capture any good pictures. My mom stayed late to help clean up to give him more time with his buds.

So that just about sums it up. We're visiting with friends just about every day during this break. Trying to stay busy and out of trouble so that Santa comes on Christmas Eve and fills our stockings with goodies!

Happy Holidays.

~ Sienna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home