Friday, December 10, 2010

Snowball Express 2010

Last weekend, a car full of us: mom, Grandma, Grandma Carolyn, Nick, Sienna and me rode on the Snowball Express.

It took a few hours to get there, but it was worth it. Here are some of the pictures from our snowless Snowball Express train ride:




Nick and I were very excited to get on the train. Sienna may have been more so as she kept trying to run to it while we were waiting.



Sienna loved the train ride. She enjoyed looking out the window and standing on the bench. She had a tough time not being able to walk around on her own -- it was just to shaky of a ride.



Our engine was hooked up to our train backwards. Our train car was at the front of the train, just behind the engine. They opened the door between our car and engine so we could see it. Notice how this looks like the front of the train?



Nick and I both got to try on the Conductors hat when he came by to punch our tickets.




A few cars down was... SANTA!



Sienna wasn't so sure about him... but they made friends after he gave her a train whistle.




I gave Santa my Xmas Wish List. He put it in his stocking so that he will know exactly what I want -- Cars Geotrax pieces that I don't already have!




The grandmas helped Nick and me frost and sprinkle cookies. They were yummy! I think we had about 3 or 4 each.



When Santa came through our train car, Sienna again wasn't sure about him. She hid her eyes but snuck a peak once or twice to see if he was still there.



After the train ride... we went back to Aunt Kim's for a bit of play and then we all went out to dinner. Even Aunt Kris was able to join us!




Even though there wasn't really any snow... that was a FUN train ride. Can we do it again next year for a third year in a row?!

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home