Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ear Ouch!

Last Tuesday night I came down with a fever. By Thursday, I started complaining of my right ear so my mom took me to the doctor. Turns out it was an ear infection and the beginnings of a cold. Put on top of that my fourth molar is dropping down and I pulled a muscle in my leg "mermaiding." I am just falling apart.

Several nights I didn't sleep well, if at all. The other night after a few hours of being in "freak out mode" I finally allowed myself to sleep on the couch with my mom next to me.

That next morning, I slept in missing breakfast. I got to sleep at 7:30 last night and slept until 9 this morning. I did wake up crabby, but that was because I was hungry. I am finally feeling better as the fever is gone but I have a cold.

Here are two pictures of my feeling not so good.




I missed out on a few fun things like going to the Mickey Mouse Magic show and preschool. But the main thing is that we all (Logan and Mom and maybe Dad have colds right now, too) get better and healthy soon. Big fun is on the way!

~ Sienna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home