Monday, January 10, 2011

First Hair Cut

This post is mostly about my first hair cut. However, Logan and I have been having some fun so I thought I would post some of those pictures to start.

Here I am wanting to join in on the fun Logan is having playing Wii.



Logan (and mom) built this awesome marble tower. We all sure have had fun building and re-building it. My favorite part is watching the marbles run.



I am trying to figure out this Nerf-gun. If only I had enough strength to really pull the trigger. LOOK OUT!!!




This weekend, mom decided to try me out at the table in my booster seat. I really enjoying being more apart of things at the table. It just might be time for the high chair to go bye-bye.




Yesterday, we went to go get my first hair cut. We had a little bit of time to kill, so we feed the ducks (and that pesky rooster).






At the hair cut place, Logan got to try out the car thing.... he looks so big!



I got my hair cut in a Blue Angel. I refused a cape but held still pretty well that the lady was able to give me a good overall trim.






So what do you think? The main thing is that the hair should stay out of my eyes (at least until it grows out again).

I was just happy they didn't take those clipper things to my head that my mom uses when she cuts Logan's hair.

~ Sienna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home