New Year Check Up
Before I dive into the meaning of the title of this blog post... I thought I would show you pictures of Logan and I enjoying the snow we got the other day at Grandma and Granddad's. Logan, of course, has played in the snow on several occasions. I have only seen the stuff as I was sick the last time we got snow (right before Thanksgiving). So the below pictures of me are from my first time playing in this cold wet stuff!
Oh, and one other update type of thing... below is a picture of me officially 18 months old (I turned that on New Year's Day). The picture was taken just an hour or so before I followed Logan into the bathroom. When he was done, I lifted the toilet seat, put my potty seat on it and waiting for my mom to come in as Logan was calling for her. She put me on the potty and I peed!!!! Yeah for me! :)
So now for the post title. As I mentioned earlier, I am now 18 months old. I went in today for my 18 Month Well Baby Check (get it? New Year Check Up). Below is a picture of Logan and I waiting for my name to be called.
Here are my stats:
Logan got a flu shot and then laughed when he heard I was getting 4 shots. Not only did I get the four shots, but I also had to have my finger pricked for an anemia check. All is good there.
Logan is back at preschool today and I start back tomorrow.
- Height: 31" -- 30%
- Weight: 22lbs, 6oz -- 20%
- Weight for Height: 40%
- Head Circumference: 48cm -- 85%
Logan got a flu shot and then laughed when he heard I was getting 4 shots. Not only did I get the four shots, but I also had to have my finger pricked for an anemia check. All is good there.
Logan is back at preschool today and I start back tomorrow.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home